From 20 till 27 July and from 24 till 31 August
from 20 till 27 July
from 24 till 31 August
The mountain pasture is a distinctive feature of our mountains and it is always pleasant to admire the high altitude pastures.
The milk and cheeses produced locally smell of our lawns and will inebriate you with the flavors of our mountains:
• We meet mountain animals in their natural environment
• Guided tours of the stables and pastures and experience the unique experience of milking a cow
• Guided tours of the dairies and educational farms where you can watch the milk being processed and taste the locally produced cheeses
• Events to discover the life of the past
• Creative workshops
• Walks to discover nature and its secrets
• Entertainment for children.
* activities for children from 4 years