Services and FAQ
- Rooms: available in either carpeted or natural wooden flooring. Bathroom equipped with courtesy toiletries and a hairdryer. Both the room and bathroom are equipped with automated heating. The room also includes a safe.
- Internet: free wireless internet is available throughout the hotel and rooms.
- Children’s entertainment: suitable for small children including a variety of games for older children ( in the Winter months )
- Baby-sitting service on request: according to your needs (charged)
- Parking garage on request: free for guests staying in Suites.
- Ski storage: heated for the storage of skis, boots, and snowboards. Heating equipment – boot dryer
- Bicycle storage: covered and protected.
- Disabled access
- Useful services:
- Fax service
- Wake-up call
- Room service
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Master Card, Postepay, Bancomat, cash (no cheques accepted).
- Private ski shuttle (at a charge in Winter months)
- Packed lunch
- In-hotel ski instructor
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – FAQs
- What time can you check in and out?
Check in from 2pm onwards, check out by 10am.
- Is there a shuttle service?
Yes, and the service is free to and from ski lifts with flexible times (in winter).
- Can we settle the bill upon arrival?
Yes, of course.
- What languages are spoken at the reception?
We speak Italian, English, and German.
- How many floors are there in the building? Is there an elevator?
There are 5 floors and the hotel is of course equipped with an elevator.
- Are there rooms for quiet, private, romantic lodging?
Yes, we offer Suites, Junior Suites, or Superior Suites upon request.
- How far away are the ski lifts and the town centre?
300 metres away.
- Do the rooms have a balconies?
Some rooms do have balconies, but others do not. Upon request
- Do you have non-smoking rooms?
All rooms are non-smoking.
- Do the rooms have a TV? Are there international channels (Satellite or Cable)?
Yes, there is satellite television in all rooms.
- Is there a telephone with a direct line in the rooms?
Yes, there are direct line telephones.
- Is there an internet\e-mail point on the property?
Yes, there is a small internet nook at the bar.
- Is there a swimming pool? At what times is it open?
Yes, in the winter it is open from 10:30 to 12:00 and from 14:30 to 19:00.
Yes, in the summer is open from 15:30 to 19:00.
- Is there parking or a garage available?
Yes, both are available but the garage is only on request and at a charge.
- What is the closest airport?
The closest airports are Orio al Serio (BG) 127km away and Verona Valerio Catullo 177km away.
- Do you provide a shuttle service to/from the airport?
No, we do not provide this service, however, there are transfers via the Fly Ski Shuttle.
- Where is the nearest bus stop?
The public bus stop is 50m away.
- What is the nearest station?
The nearest bus stations are in Mezzana (21 km from the pass) and in Edolo (30 km from the pass).
- Do you allow pets?
No, unless pre-authorised at the time of booking (8€ daily), only for standard room
- Is there a restaurant on the property?
- Can I connect my own modem to use the internet from my room?
No, this is not possible.
Offers and last minute packages
from 3 July till 17 July and from 30 July till 6 August
Summer 2022 Offer in progres...
Nature relaxation and sportSee offer